23. huhtikuuta 2012

pain is my weakness...

i have no idea what i've done that is so bad that i deserve this kinda behavior. if i say one word wrong, i get anger. if i feel something and say about it, it's wrong. what could possibly be so bad and awful that i deserve this. some people think i deserve this 'cause i treat them wrong, but it doesn't explain that i get bad behavior from many people. some break the trust i've had to them, some just scream at me and expect me to listen in silence and take it kindly. well.. to those people i have to say that they can break that image of me and be prepared to listen the same shit they give me. unfortunately to them, i'm not the type that just listens when someone screams at my face and hurts my feelings, so sorry.. if you're weak and can't handle me, don't bother even testing me..

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti