10. toukokuuta 2012

''I’m always giving my all, putting in effort, and trying to work things out. But you keep pushing me away, you keep giving me reasons to leave. After all this time of hard work I’ve put in, what do I get in return? Nothing. You’re giving me reasons to leave everything behind and quit trying, but I’m not turning away from this because I know it isn’t the solution I want to this problem.''


''I hate this feeling I’m feeling right now, I hate everything that I’m going through right now, I hate everything that’s being thrown at me right now, I hate experiencing all these things right now in life. But I know I’m going through this to make me stronger than before. I know I’m able to go through these obstacles in life. I know I’m able to become stronger than before.''


''How did we get to where we are now? So much has happened in such a short amount of time, as if it happened within a blink of an eye. I don’t even know where we stand with this anymore, I don’t even know if I should continue to try and put effort into this. I’m literally giving you so much of everything I’m able to give, and I don’t know if you’re even capable of giving me anything back.''


''Meeting new people, feeling like we could really connect and understand each other, having that huge amount of happiness that lasts in the beginning of a new friendship and they leave. It’s like a cycle, it always happens, but with someone else. Handing out my trust to people who I can instantly click and understand with is a problem that I repeatedly don’t intend to do. I’m tired of handing my trust to someone and having them leave.''

(texts: Ease my mind.)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti