7. tammikuuta 2012

shopping, movies, vampire diaries..

So, me, Linda and Heidi went shopping yesterday and we did find some good stuff from sales, I found leggings, two shirts and hooded knit, Linda found a knit as well and Heidi found a top, leggings and a knit... After shopping we ate and me and Heidi left to my place and Linda went home to walk her dog and to get her camera and then she came to my place.. We had a sort of a girls night playing wii and eating tortillas..

Today we went to see Real Steel, what an awesome movie, I could've watched it again right after.. We had a lot of time before the movie started so we decided to use money to play car games and dance games.. After the movie Linda went home and Heidi too, she just came by my place to get all of her stuff from me..

Now.. I'm just watching the first seasons episodes of The Vampire Diaries.. I didn't think I would want to see these from the beginning but, I gotta say that the serie is pretty good.. Heidi got the first two seasons on dvd so she borrowed the first to me..

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti