18. helmikuuta 2012

strength

How is it that being on the edge makes you realise the value of another person in your life ? How is it that then you realise how much they mean to you ? That you need them more than ever ? That even a little hug would make you happier than ever or hearing their voice ?

I'm in that point right now, and I'm scared to death of what's going to happen, scared to death to open up to the girl I love now more than ever, just because I feel like I'm not allowed to do that. I would do anything just to hear her voice right now, anything to get her here.. I may sound pathetic but I don't give a fuck about what you guys think now. I love that girl and I'm going to keep her in my life, make this work. I'm not willing to give up on her.

Even if I feel like I've been battered a million times and I only feel pain, I wont stop trying. I promised myself I would fight for her and that I will do. I'm gonna feel this pain, turn it into strength and get myself together, keep her.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti